Building Your Fall Wardrobe Series Part 2
Must Have Fall Accessories
Hey there fashionistas, hope you all have had a productive week in school and work! I am back with the part two of the Building your Fall Wardrobe series, featuring must have fall accessories. Now we all know that accessories break or make your ensemble. I personally love accessories, I have a great variety of them from winter scarves to head chains worn in the summer you name it I’ve got it. From the runways of New York and Paris Fashion Week careful studying has helped me curate a balance of runway trends and street-style trend list for you guys
1. Chain Strap Mini Shoulder Bag- This bag is a hybrid of the shoulder bag and clutch, big enough for all your on the go necessities , but not too big to lug around town.
2. Statement Jewelry- is a definite must have comes in a variety of earrings, bracelets, and my personal favorite necklaces. When wearing statement Jewelry minimal is key as well , too much statement Jewelry can take away from your ensemble allowing you to look cluttered.
3. Faux Fur – Yes! Comes in variety as well from scarves to vests and even jackets! Faux Fur does not only keep you warm it adds glam to your outfit.
4. Lug Sole Boots-Seen on the runway from Stella McCartney and Prada the 90’s are back in an even chicer way. Perfect for an outfit that you might have originally worn with combat boots.
5. Chic Carryall – An European trend that has finally set foot in America, perfect for students like myself , or a working woman with more than her handbag can carry.
6. Wool Fedora- Fall’s Sun hat , great for a nasty fall day or even a bad hair day !Count on the fedora to add glam to your daily ensemble.