LIFESTYLE FASHION Part 1- Fall Essentials
Fall is slowly but surely approaching, as the hot summer day’s exit the breezy fall days are ahead. Now you fashionistas may have done a little bit of shopping with inspiration from my last haul. Today I want to introduce a new series called Building Your Fall Wardrobe! I designed this series to help us women who are unsure how to transition from summer to fall to recreate looks with simple pieces, covering everything from apparel to accessories.
Now let’s jump into the first part of the series, Fall Essentials. I have found that fall is a season where our style speaks so quietly but paints a beautiful picture, meaning the details stand out. Fall is also allows us to showcase different textures, whereas in the spring we were dealing mostly with prints. With these ten items you should never run out of outfits to wear because there are so many ways to pair them together for a complete outfit. Below are my top 10 fall essentials, and a description of how you can utilize these pieces for the best look!
Top 10 Essentials
1. 1.Knit Long-sleeved dress- Perfect for fall days when you are feeling a bit lazy.
2. 2.Textured Detail T-Shirt – Comfy to run errands but still effortlessly chic.
3. 3. Leather Trousers- Adds texture to your wardrobe, perfect for night & day outings.
4. 4.Textured/ Cropped Knit Sweaters- Provides a modern look on traditional cable knit sweaters.
5. 5. Shearling Vest/ Coat – Layering must have for the cold season, again adding texture.
6. 6.Fringe Kimono- Yes! The infamous kimono is back with a bit more detail.
7. 7.Chunky Ankle Booties- Heels that are comfy enough for everyday wear.
8. 8.Midi Skirt- Perfect for an effortless feminine look.
9. 9.Bomber Jacket-Fall’s replacement for summer denim jackets.
10. 10. Boyfriend Jeans- Dress them up or down another summer classic, chic enough for fall.
Now that you are familiar with the pieces! Let’s get into the fun part, putting the items together!
I hope you all gained inspiration from these looks ! See ya next week! Remember stay chic, for your first impression is the lasting impression. Xoxo-Kelly